Al Baker Chakki Fresh Atta Recipe of the Day: Moong Parantha
Moong dal- ½ cup
Potatoes- 2 (boiled and mashed)
Onion- 2 (chopped finely)
Green chillies- 3-4 (chopped)
Salt- as per taste
Al Baker Atta - 2 cups
Water- 2 cups
1) Clean the moong dal with water and then soak for 2-3 hours.
2) In a big bowl, add Al Baker Atta, salt and oil. Mix and then add water. Make a soft dough.
3) You can either grind the moong dal into a paste and knead with the dough or else simply add the soaked moong dal in the dough.
4) Add mashed potatoes, onions and green chillies. Knead to make a smooth dough. You can add little more water if required.
5) Keep it aside for 30 minutes. Heat a griddle (tawa). Roll the dough and make small balls of it.
6) Roll them into thick parathas. When the tawa is hot, cook the paranthas on a medium flame.
7) Spread oil on both the sides and cook till the parathas become golden brown.
8) Bubble: Serves: 8. Preparation time: 20 minutes
Tip: Serve them hot with coriander chutney or curd